If you are looking for things to do in Luton, there are several local attractions.
- Go Ape at Woburn Safari Park, a fun day for everyone www.woburn.co.uk
- Whipsnade Zoo, perfect day out for people of all ages www.zsl.org/zsl-whipsnade-zoo
- Warner Bros, Studio Tour London http://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/. Studio Tour provides a unique showcase of the extraordinary British artistry, technology and talent that went into making the most successful film series of all time.
- Trailworld based in Markyate, adrenaline-fuelled experience where you can try off road biking www.trailworld.co.uk
- Wardown Park Museum offers a good display of Luton history and industry with displays of hat and lace collection. Exhibitions are held throughout the year www.wardownparkmuseum.com
- Inspire: Luton Sports Village features one of the best swimming facilities in the country, a world class diving facility, the largest sports hall in the town, a high quality 100-station gym together with spinning room, dance and aerobic studio.
- Silverstone Circuit, home of the British Motorsport offering adrenaline-fuelled experience and home of the Formula 1 British Grand Prix , www.silverstone.co.uk/
And much more attractions such us: Knebworth House Garden & Park, Dunstable Downs Countryside, Aquaplash, Roman Theatre Verulamium, etc